Hosting a Course
Are you interested in bringing a seminar to your facility?
Please find below a summary of the requirements. Should you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Renietta Dias at 314-985-5608.
Requirements of the host facility:
- Sign a contract provided by Professional Therapy Seminars (PTS)
- Provide an auditorium or lecture room that can hold 50 people.
- Supply catering for continental breakfast and breaks (no lunch).
- Present PTS with general directions to the facility.
- Inform PTS of any AV equipment needed to be brought by speaker.
- Offer assistance at the registration desk on the day of the course.
Requirements of Professional Therapy Seminars:
- Present an exceptional continuing education course that is clinically relevant and scientifically substantial.
- Direct all advertising for the course.
- Manage registrations for all participants
- Supply all course materials including manuals for participants.
- Coordination of all travel for instructors.
- Provide CEU certificates and evaluations following the course.
Benefits for hosting a course:
- Free publicity. We send thousands of brochures to therapists in your area.
- 1 free registration for every 10 participants.
- Discounted registration fees for interested staff members.
- A staff that can return to the clinic immediately after the course with substantial knowledge and enhanced clinical skills.